Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday brief - Love Across Time chapter 13


 Chapter 13 of my Wednesday briefs story, Love Across Time is now up. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 13:

“This isn’t over. Not by a long shot.” Duncan growled.

“I don’t understand. Ryan’s dead Duncan. There’s nothing more we can do.”

“There’s something I can do. If I have to do it myself, I’ll go back in time and prevent Ryan from being attacked in the first place.”

“Can you really do that?”

“Legally, no, but try and stop me!” He grabbed his CompCom and called Liam. "Liam, set travellator 3 to the date in Evans' obituary and the geographic coordinates to the woods Ryan described behind the Evans property. Send Connor back to confirm the obituary. I wouldn't put those three hags on the tribunal to have manufactured the obit. Prepare travellator 4. Set the geographic coordinates for my basement and the temporal coordinates for noon, three days ago. Have Aisha get me a prison guard uniform and credentials."

"Boss, what are you up to?"


"Getting the truth and preventing the attack on Ryan, no matter how many fucking trips back in time I have to take."

No comments:

Post a Comment