Monday, June 30, 2014

Heading Down The Long Road chapter 4

Chapter 4 of Heading Down The Long Road (the 4th book in The Long Road series) is up. You can find the chapter here.

If you have not read the first 3 chapters yet, you can find them here.

Here's a little preview of what you'll find:

The next morning as they lounged in bed, Dave noticed a series of scars dotting Greg’s back. “Wow, you have a lot of scars. Are they what I think they are?”

“If you think they’re bullet-hole scars, you’re right, seventeen in all, covering my chest, back, stomach and legs.”

“I read that you had been shot in the line of duty, but I didn’t know you were shot so many times.”

“Yep, seventeen times.” Greg reiterated, wishing he hadn’t when he saw the wounded expression on Dave’s face. “I was in the hospital for seven months, three of which were spent in intensive care. Both lungs were punctured and my spleen and right kidney had to be removed, as did part of my stomach and small intestine. The doctors gave me about a ten-percent chance of survival. I got lucky.”

A tear escaped Dave’s left eye. “Oh, God, baby. I wish I had known you then. I would have been by your side every step of the way taking care of you however I could.” He slowly traced the scar on Greg’s hip. “What about this? Where's this from?”

“It’s from the same shooting incident. My left leg was badly shattered and my right hip was basically turned into a baby rattle. It took me fourteen months to be able to walk again. I can run, but not nearly as fast as I used to be able to. The doctors told me that it was unlikely that I’ll ever do a hundred-yard dash in nine-point-five seconds again. The Boston PD wanted to give me either a desk job or a medical retirement, but I didn’t want either, so I worked my ass off to regain as much of my mobility as I could.”

Dave gently caressed Greg’s ass and leg.

“Mmm, that feels good. Keep it up, though, and you might wake the sleeping giant.” He murmured, referring to his more than generous endowment. “Oops, too late” He lazily turned over, revealing his rapidly filling dick.



“I still can’t believe I had that monster all the way inside me.” He said, slightly in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment