Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 32



Chapter 32 of my Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 32:



“I gave you the HIV vaccine and cure while you were sleeping.”

Ethan absentmindedly touched the shoulder where he received the injection. He sank into the nearest chair, stunned. “How could you have done that? It hasn’t been invented yet. They just started working on it, after finding some  ̶  what did they call it  ̶  protein markers or something like that in my blood.”

“I will probably get into serious trouble telling you this, but those strange protein markers came from the injections I gave you.”

“That… that… that’s not possible.” Ethan said, his head starting to spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment