Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 26




Chapter 26 of my new Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 26:




Ethan simply stated that he really needed to talk to Chris, somewhere private. While Chris was in the shower, Ethan pondered what to tell him and how to tell him without sounding like he’d gone crazy.
After about a half hour the two men were sitting in their living room each with a beer in hand saying facing each other; a curious expression on Chris’s face.

“I was looking over this roll-top desk I’m restoring and when I turned around to look at the original pictures, a guy suddenly appeared right in front of me, right out of thin air.”

No comments:

Post a Comment