Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Love Across Time chapter 7


 Chapter 7 of my Wednesday briefs story, Love Across Time is now up. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 7:


As an afterthought Duncan asked, “Did you at least use protection?”

“No. I didn’t even think of it.”

“You realize that while we have eradicated STDs in our time, in this Ethan’s time, they were still rampant.”

“Yeah, I know.” In a whisper he added, “Ethan is HIV positive.”

Duncan’s face turned white. “I assume you’ve had all of the inoculations?”

“Yes, so I’m not worried about getting infected.”

“Okay, back to the original topic. You have to go back to just before you met him and retrieve the object. That way the two of you will have never met and the timeline will be completely restored.”

“That’ll fix almost everything,” Ryan responded dejectedly.

“What are you talking about?”


“Sure, my going back to before we met will fix the timeline and him, but not me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment