Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 34



Chapter 34 of my Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 34:

“No. If you were a woman there would be the chance you could get pregnant. Since you’ve been given the universal STD vaccine, you can’t catch anything. The only way us having sex could alter the timeline is if you were physically injured or someone walked in on us.”

“And that includes my family?”

“Ethan, baby, your family can’t know of my existence. God only knows what problems that could cause.”

“No one would just barge in here without knocking, so as long as your clothes and your time travel thingy is within easy reach I think we’ll be okay.”

“Thingy?” Ryan asked, amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment