Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 30



Chapter 30 of my new Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter30:


It didn’t take long for the situation to get resolved, much to Ethan’s relief. Fortunately, he had the presence of mind to reassure his family and customers that he was very much alive. After leaving the newspaper office, he called his best friend Jordan, who hadn’t yet seen the obituary.

“Insane asylum. Chief psycho speaking.”

“Hey Jordan, have you seen this morning’s obituaries?”

“What? Are you kidding? That’s just plain creepy.”

“Well according to the paper, I died yesterday.”

 “I beg your pardon, what did you just say?”

“Yeah. Chris saw it this morning. As soon as I found out about it I went to the newspaper office. They’re going to print a retraction and a letter of apology in tomorrow’s edition. Apparently this wasn’t the first time they’ve gotten bad information from the Life Sciences Center.”

“Hopefully it will be the last. I know how I would have felt if I had seen it. I can only imagine what your sister and brothers felt, as well as all of your customers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment