Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 28



Chapter 28 of my new Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 28:



“You slipped something into my drink. That’s the only explanation.” He had to have. There’s no way I would have let him fuck me without protection. No possible way. That happened once. I won’t let it happen again!
 “Ethan,” Ryan began cautiously. “I couldn’t have slipped you anything. You haven’t had anything to drink since I arrived. I wouldn’t do that to you.” An idea popped into his head. He knew what he had to do. He just needed to figure out how to do it. “Everything’s going to be okay. Trust me.” Please believe me!

No comments:

Post a Comment