Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 21



Chapter 21 of my new Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 21:



“In the end, after they were all gang-raped, they were beaten to death.”

“I wish that would happen,” Jordan said.

“I don’t.” Everyone turned stunned looks on Ethan.

“What did you just say?” Alicia asked, not believing what she just heard.

“I don’t want them beaten to death. That would be taking the easy way out. I want them to suffer, just like I did,” Ethan said, bitterly. “I just wish I could go back in time and never meet Patrick.”

“There were some good times, weren’t there?” Alicia prompted.

“Looking back, I can see what a bastard he really was.”



No comments:

Post a Comment