Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday briefs - Love Across Time chapter 37


Chapter 37 of my Wednesday briefs story, Love Across Time is now up. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 37:

“Ryan, think about this for a minute. You’d be giving up everything you know, your apartment, your job, your friends, and everything you hold dear,” Colin informed him.

“I know, but being with Ethan is worth all of that and more.”

“What about us, your family?”

“You have the temporal and geographic coordinates. You all can visit anytime you want to.”

“I don’t think you’ve thought this all the way through,” Duncan added, “where would you live and what would you do for work?”

“I’ll live with Ethan and Chris. We can set up an office in the house where I can do the accounting, ordering, inventory, stuff like that.”

“I’m sorry, Ryan. You’re the best agent I have and I can’t, in good conscious, let you go. God knows what that will do to the timeline,” Duncan told him.

“Well, I guess we’ll just have to find out, won’t we?” Ryan challenged before striding out of the control room to an unknown destination.

“He means it, Duncan. There’s no doubt he’ll do what he says,” Colin spoke up after a brief moment of silence.

“I agree,” Liam said. Adrienne was shocked into silence. She was very close to Ethan and the thought of never seeing him again was like a knife through her heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment