Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 35



Chapter 35 of my Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 35:


The next morning Chris knocked on Ethan’s door then opened it. Ethan had kicked the covers off during the night and was laying there butt naked.  “Damn it, Ethan, cover your sorry ass up!” He exclaimed.

Startled awake Ethan threw the covers over himself and sat up, looking around for Ryan but there was no sign of him.

“What are you looking for?”

Ethan thought quickly. “My telecommunicator. I was supposed to go running with Jordan this morning but I overslept.” He lied.

“That’s why I came up to get you. He’s downstairs waiting on your lazy ass.”

No comments:

Post a Comment