Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 31




I apologize for taking so long to post new material, but I've been extremely busy with the edits to The Long Road. Anyhoo...

Chapter 31 of my Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 31:


“Like what?”

“Like what? Are you serious? This is major. Big time major. Ethan, you’re free of it. You don’t have to worry if you cut yourself on tools. You can’t infect anyone anymore.”

“Like I said earlier, why me? Why not someone else?”

“Why can’t it be you? Listen, we’ve just gone over this. Why can’t you just accept it once and for all?” Ethan shrugged. “Another thing… you don’t have to take any more of those meds that still make you sick or loopy sometimes.” 

A thoughtful look crossed Ethan’s face as he suddenly tore up the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment