Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 12


Chapter 12 of my new Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 12:



Jordan gently tapped Ethan on the knee before standing. “I can’t even begin to imagine what you’ve been through and what you’re going through now,” he told Ethan gently. “You inspire me to want to be a better man. I’m your best friend and I’m here for you 24/7/365. When you’re ready to talk, I’m here to listen, anytime day or night. I love you, bro.” No response from Ethan.

Walking into the kitchen Jordan said, “it’s almost like he’s not in there, his body just an empty shell. I’ve never seen him like this. It scares me a little. I don’t know how to get through to him. I feel so helpless.”

No comments:

Post a Comment