Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday briefs - Evans Woodworking chapter 3



Chapter 3 of my new Wednesday Brief's story is now on line. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

This week I chose 2 prompts, "Slide your hand any closer to that and they'll be calling you Lefty from now on!" and "It's been a long day, very hard...and not in a good way."

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 3:



At home, after recovering from the shocking news Ethan called Patrick and asked him to come over. As soon as he walked through the door, Ethan rounded on him. “Thanks to you, I’m now HIV positive. You are the first and only guy I’ve ever had sex with. I don’t know how, but only you could have infected me. You had to have known you were HIV positive.”

“Hey, what can I say? Yeah, I knew, but I wanted to fuck you without a rubber, so I did. I slipped you Rohypnol 'cause I knew you'd never agree to barebacking. No big deal.”

“No big deal? Is that all you can say? No big deal? Get the fuck out of my house. I don’t ever want to see your fucking face or hear from you again. I’ll get a restraining order if I need to. Get out now!”

"Oh, I'll leave, but first..." he got closer to Ethan and put his hand on his back, slowly moving it down towards his ass.

"Slide your hand any closer to that and they'll be calling you Lefty from now on!" Ethan snarled, stepping away from Patrick. "Leave now before I call the cops! You know I'll do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment