Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wednesday briefs - Love Across Time chapter 45


Chapter 45 of my Wednesday briefs story, Love Across Time is now up. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 45:

“…you are suspended for thirty days without pay. However, since you haven’t been reinstated to your original position within the TPC, I can’t very well impose that on you, can I?” A huge sigh of relief escaped when Ethan saw the smile on Duncan’s face. “I’d really like to have you back with us. You have been an incredible asset to us.”

Ethan’s mouth open so wide there was room to drive an 18-wheeler into it, turn it around and drive it back out again. He never expected to be asked to come back to the Timeline Preservation Council. He actually expected to be sent back to his own time. Obviously this wasn’t going to happen. "I-I-I'd like that," he stammered.

"Good. It's all settled. Be here at your regular time tomorrow to resume your duties, and please tell Chris that his training is ready to be resumed tomorrow morning also."

"Thanks so much, Duncan. I'll see you tomorrow." Ethan practically floated out of the room. He was so caught up over what just happened he ran straight into Ryan. "Sorry baby.  I wasn't watching where I as going. Great news. Duncan wants both me and Chris back!"

"That's awesome news! Let's go home and celebrate."

No comments:

Post a Comment