Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wednesday brief - Love Across Time chapter 44


Chapter 44 of my Wednesday briefs story, Love Across Time is now up. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 44:


Ethan knocked on Duncan's door. "Come in and have a seat. What can I do for you, Ethan?"


"Well," he began, "as you know, Ryan and I are going to be married."

"Yes, I know. Congratulations."

"Thank you. I was wondering if it would be possible to bring my brothers Chris and Troy, and my sister Alicia forward to attend the wedding."

"Honestly Ethan, I don't know what effect it will have on the timeline. If I recall correctly, Chris has been here before, but Troy and Alicia have not. Let me think about this and talk with Liam. He knows more about the timeline and what causes the aberrations than anyone. I'll let you know either this afternoon or tomorrow morning."

No comments:

Post a Comment