Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wednesday briefs - Love Across Time chapter 39


Chapter 39 of my Wednesday briefs story, Love Across Time is now up. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 39:



Coming out of the third bar the frustration was evident on Colin’s and Adrienne’s faces. “We’ve got to find him, Colin. Duncan was so pissed at him. I’ve never seen him that mad before. Ryan could be facing the death penalty and I’m afraid he’ll do something stupid,” Adrienne said; various emotions flowing across her face and in her voice.


“Like beating Duncan to the punch?”

“Colin, this is serious. How can you make jokes about it?” Adrienne was incensed.

“Believe me, I’m not. I’m just as worried about him as you are. He’s my cousin!” Colin snapped.

Adrienne responded softly, placing her hand on his arm, “I know, Colin. I just wish…” Her voice trailed off.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment