Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Wednesday briefs - Love Across Time chapter 34


Chapter 34 of my Wednesday briefs story, Love Across Time is now up. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 34:

“Wait a minute. Duncan just said that we can send the three of us back to before we went to the club. Why can’t we do that instead of sending them all the way back to their own time?” Ryan wanted to know.

“We could do that, but what if their condition doesn’t improve? I’m sorry, Ryan, but I believe their best chance is to go back to their own time.”

This is their time now!” Ryan spat angrily.

Adrienne sat down next to him and took his hands in hers. When he looked at her she said softly, “What if the three of you go back to their original time and you told them what has happened? Once Doctor Korotas figures out what happened to them and how to prevent it, you can bring them forward again.”

“NO! I need to be with Ethan. He’s my life.” He turned to Duncan. “If I have to, I’ll resign, steal a temporal capacitor and to back to their time. I will not be separated from Ethan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment