Monday, November 10, 2014

Wednesday briefs - Love Across Time chapter 28


Chapter 28 of my Wednesday briefs story, Love Across Time is now up. You can read it by clicking here.

If you have just come across my blog and would like to read the entire story, you can click here to get to the Wednesday briefs page.

I apologize that this wasn't posted earlier, but I was going through a rough time in my personal life. All is well now, so here is chapter 28, Chapter 29 will be posted Wednesday.

Here is a sneak peek at what you'll find in chapter 28:

Duncan looked at Ethan sitting in a chair in front of the controls. “How did you get here?”

“My brother found one of your return thingies and tricked me into holding onto it when he pushed the button and here I am.”

Duncan turned to Liam, raising his eyebrows, “and the paradox alarm didn’t go off?”

Liam shook his head, “Nope.”


Slamming the door open; Ryan charged into the room, looking around wildly. As soon as he saw Ethan he ran over and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug and smashed his lips down onto his. When they could no longer breathe, Ryan broke the kiss. Pressing his forehead against Ethan’s, he said, “I can’t believe you’re here. How did you get here?”

No comments:

Post a Comment